FlexiScribe Transcription Services
Can Meet the Specific Needs
of Christian Leadersship
SERMONS ▪ PODCASTS ▪ CONFERENCES ▪ BIBLE STUDIES
INTERVIEWS ▪ DAILY DEVOTIONS
Based On The Research, Three Times As Many People Choose To Download A Transcript When Given A Choice Between Transcripts And Audio/Video.
Why do they prefer transcripts? Here are a few reasons:
- People are busy, and it’s faster to read a transcript than to listen an MP3 or watch a video. When they are in “research mode,” and their only choice is to listen to a 30-minute file to get the answers they’re seeking, there’s a good chance they’ll move on to another resource. But, once most people realize you’re a great source of the answers they’re seeking. Then they will more likely, bookmark your page, tell their friends about you, and come back to your site for more transcripts.
- They can print them and highlight the parts they want to study more of.
- They can be read by the hearing impaired.
- The font can be enlarged for the sight impaired.
- They can be translated into other languages using online text translators.
- They are keyword searchable.
- They can be used as study guides by small groups and classes.
- Bits and pieces can be cut and pasted onto Facebook, Twitter, quote images, blogs, and emails to share with family and friends.
They say that most people (especially those who don’t go to church often) will not take the time to listen to a 30-minute sermon or Christian podcast, but there are millions of people who will spend a few minutes reading, cutting and pasting, saving, printing, and sharing bits and pieces of transcripts.
If it is true that three times as many people download transcripts as audio or video, and you’re only posting audio or video on your website, how many people are you not reaching?
We can help you globally reach more people with your message today!
IF YOU WANT TO TURN YOUR SERMONS INTO BOOKS?
Excellent! FlexiScribe can help you.